Threesomes, Good or Bad for a Relationship?
l read this interesting story online concerning this married couple who were engaged in threesome act..I thought it would be wise to share with you guys. According to the wife, she said:
I recently had a three some with my husband. What i thought was going to be an amazing experience for us both ended up going totally the wrong way. It was my idea. We liked it so much we did it three times. It was shortly after that when i started to get really insecure.I was thinking that every time we made love as a couple he was fatasizing about her. I brought up her name so often that he accused me of being jealous of her. Maybe i am. This woman bought so much new experiance to us, she had an amazing figure and her body could do things that mine couldn't. He says he loves me and doesn't no how he can prove it. I regret what i have done as i am now not trusting and hard to live with.

No comments:
Post a Comment